Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIY: Cut Up Work Out Tank



I have a lot of old t-shirts that could use a little make over. So I got out my scissors and some ribbon and chose my shirt, and got to cutting! Now, I know there are about a million and one ways to cut up a t-shirt and making it into a tank top. I am just showing you the one way I did it. You can always experiment on your own!


Instructions:

  1. lie your shirt flat and smooth. 
  2. using your scissors cut off the arms and the neck
  3. turn the shirt over and cut a "V" 
  4. using the extra fabric scraps from your shirt or use ribbon, tie knots around the "V"
  5. this step is optional. I wanted a cropped tank so I cut off a little bit off the bottom.
Voila, you now have a new workout tank from an old t-shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment