Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kids Activity Journal Printable

We are living in a world where technology rules and kids are growing up attached to their phone or game console. Which means that most kids are not getting enough physical activity. Now, I am saying physical activity not exercise. Why? Because I think kids should focus on having fun and just getting active, like going out and having fun swimming or riding their bike, or just kicking a ball around the yard. Now, yes everything I listed is/can be exercise, but kids shouldn't be completely focused on "I need to exercise, because I am fat". More like kids should see being active as having fun and just focus on getting healthier in the process.

So kids can keep track of how active right along their parents with our free kids activity journal printable


No comments:

Post a Comment