Saturday, January 25, 2014

Los Angeles Zumba Instructor Conference 2014!


This week I have been down in Los Angeles for the 2014 Zumba Instructor Conference!! I will be taking workshops in "flavors" of dance styles, like quebradita, dancehall, and reggaeton. I am so excited to have the opportunity to come down and learn more about all these different styles of dances! Here is a look at what my schedule looks like!

  • Mexican Fiesta includes:
    • cumbia sonidera
    • quebradita
    • pasito duranguense
  • Colombian Connection:
    • cumbia
    • vallenato
    • mapale
    • joropo 
    • chande 
    • sanjuanero
  • Caribbean Heat:
    • soca
    • dancehall
  • Reggaeton Rebellion
    • reggae
    • jamaican dancehall
    • hip-hop
  • Warrior
    • kickboxing techniques
    • boot camp formats
    • martial arts
All this in just three days!! So excited to learn and expanding what I already know!! Can I say that the one i'm most looking forward to is the Warrior?? I will be back on Monday for class!! So get ready to rock it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment